Jeff Loveness to pen Avengers: The Kang dynasty; Amazon series Blade Runner 2099 green lit; Warner Bros developing sequel to Constantine.
- Marvel has appointed Jeff Loveness to write Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. Loveness is the writer for the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, due out in February.
- Succession, Ted Lasso and The White Lotus took home the top awards at the Emmys last Monday night.
- Amazon has given the green light to Blade Runner 2099, a limited series sequel to the iconic sci-fi film franchise.
- A24 and director Ti West have unveiled MaXXXine as the third film set in the world of their X slasher horror franchise.
- Warner Bros. is developing a sequel to 2005’s Constantine. The DC project is to reunite star Keanu Reeves with director Francis Lawrence, who helmed the original.
- The Karate Kid franchise is set to be remade. Sony’s Columbia Pictures has set a date for a Karate Kid film slated to open June 7, 2024
- Orlando Bloom is set to star in the adaptation of the popular PlayStation game, Gran Turismo. David Harbour and rising actor Archie Madekwe are also set to star in the film that is being directed by Neill Blomkamp.
- Skydance is no longer moving forward with Dallas Sting, a soccer project starring Matthew McConaughey that was to be directed by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier‘s Kari Skogland.
See all the latest trailers on our twitter page @FilmFocusOnline